Scriberia is an award-winning studio of animators, illustrators and storytellers, who believe in the power of pictures to tell stories and share ideas. We are based in King’s Cross London.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced producer to head up our in-house illustration team and grow its reputation.
You will work closely with our creative directors, producers and artists to coordinate the studio resources to deliver our various projects.
- Client communications: oversee the creative process from brief to final delivery and communicate with clients throughout projects, managing feedback, approvals, timings and budget conversations.
- Build and maintain excellent client relationships, and look for new business opportunities where appropriate.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the requirements and needs of different clients and their brands.
- Budgeting, scheduling and workflow
- Creativity: work closely with creatives to brief, develop and delegate tasks, knowing how to relay and present creative concepts successfully to the client.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great understanding of illustration and the creative process
- Passion for visual storytelling
- 3-4 years in similar role
Salary: £35k to £40k
Location: King’s Cross, N1
- 22 days holidays (going up to 25 after every year in post) + 1 extra day for your birthday
- Monthly massages
- Monthly lunch & learn events
- Fun & sociable team
- Vibrant growing business
If this sounds like you then please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com referencing Studio Producer in the subject line.