Digital Marketing Manager
Scriberia are looking for a passionate, data-driven marketer to help build an inbound marketing funnel fit for our market-leading company. You need to be a confident B2B marketer, with a passion for visual communication, and an ability to share Scriberia’s unique service offering to clients from all sectors. In a studio full of artists, animators and writers, you’ll collaborate with our team to ensure that a steady stream of fresh on-brand content is engaging the right audiences, in the right places. You will be ready to build on our success in growing a valuable and engaged audience, converting traffic into new leads for all areas of the business, and nurturing those leads to conversion.
· Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including original animated and illustrated content, blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, etc.).
· Build and manage effective digital campaigns that increase our brand profile with our target audience.
· Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
· Manage and optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
· Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
· Past experience and proven success in marketing for small businesses with big ideas.
· Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
· Able to think and work visually, with an understanding of the best ways to maximise the marketing value of visual content.
· Proficiency in marketing automation and CMS in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
Email a CV, covering letter and salary expectations to Rachel. Closing date: Thursday 22nd, 2018.
If you think you’ve got potential as a scribe, you should try this exercise:
Listen to this talk by the author Shawn Achor on the happy secret to better work, then create a piece of scribing that you feel captures his key messages and conveys his theme in a clear, concise and engaging way.
It might help to take a look at some of our work before you start but bring your own approach to the challenge. Don't spend longer than two hours on it - scribes never have the luxury of time! And, finally, use A3 landscape, 300 dpi, and email the final image to firstname.lastname@example.org.