Details of any vacancies will be posted here. But if you think you’ve got potential as a scribe, you should try this exercise:
Listen to this talk by the author Shawn Achor on the happy secret to better work, then create a piece of scribing that you feel captures his key messages and conveys his theme in a clear, concise and engaging way.
It might help to take a look at some of our work before you start but bring your own approach to the challenge. Don't spend longer than two hours on it - scribes never have the luxury of time! And, finally, use A3 landscape, 300 dpi, and email the final image to email@example.com.
We’re looking for a 2D animator with strong illustration skills to join our studio based in London King’s Cross. You will work as part of our creative team developing concepts, creative artwork and delivering first rate animations on schedule and on brief.
What you’ll bring to Scriberia:
- Strong visual thinking, problem solving and storyboarding experience.
- A strong portfolio showing your illustration and animation skills.
- Ability to adapt your approach to the unique demands of each project.
- Good working knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well within a team.
- Excellent time management skills
- A friendly positive attitude with a desire to learn.
- Familiarity with and an enthusiasm for the work Scriberia do.
- Rostrum camera experience.
- Knowledge of stop frame animation and Flash.
- Some understanding of Final Cut Pro.
Hours: Full Time
If this sounds like you then send your CV, covering letter, some examples of your work (under 5MB please) and your showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org.