NEW BUSINESS CONSULTANT
Scriberia are looking for an intelligent, energetic and well-organised New Business Consultant to help turn prospects into clients. You'll need to be an excellent communicator on the phone and via email, capable of handling a large number of inbound enquiries and following-up with contacts outbound to grow the sales pipeline. You’ll be in charge of making sure Scriberia’s clients receive outstanding levels of service from their very first contact with the business. The right candidate will be a creative-minded person, who is energised by working in a studio full of artists, animators and writers.
- Quickly become an expert in Scriberia’s unique service offering to communicate this effectively to a senior-level B2B audience.
- Qualify the best client opportunities and work closely with producers and creative internally to help to win new business and to ensure that client projects can be effectively delivered.
- Ensure all leads are followed-up fully to build a strong pipeline of opportunities and to help hit monthly sales targets.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to generate and execute effective campaigns to drive new leads.
- Help to develop accounts by driving repeat business from existing clients.
- Ensure CRM system is kept fully up to date with comprehensive information throughout the sales cycle. Provide reports as required on sales pipeline and activities.
- BA/BS degree or relevant work experience.
- Outstanding communication skills on the phone, online and in-person.
- Ability to build trust and mutual respect with senior client executives.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/deals at the same time.
- Cooperative, adaptable and flexible, always maintaining a positive attitude.