DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Scriberia are looking for a passionate, data-driven marketer to help build an inbound marketing funnel fit for our market-leading company. You need to be a confident B2B marketer, with a passion for visual communication, and an ability to share Scriberia’s unique service offering to clients from all sectors. In a studio full of artists, animators and writers, you’ll collaborate with our team to ensure that a steady stream of fresh on-brand content is engaging the right audiences, in the right places. You will be ready to build on our success in growing a valuable and engaged audience, converting traffic into new leads for all areas of the business, and nurturing those leads to conversion.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including original animated and illustrated content, blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, etc.).
- Build and manage effective digital campaigns that increase our brand profile with our target audience.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Manage and optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Past experience and proven success in marketing for small businesses with big ideas.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Able to think and work visually, with an understanding of the best ways to maximise the marketing value of visual content.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and CMS in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.