We’re looking for a versatile, full-time 2D animator with Motion Graphics design experience as well as strong illustration and visual communication skills to join us in our brand new studio in King’s Cross.
We produce a wide variety of animations in a diverse range of styles - for use in internal comms, B2B messaging, social media and advertising campaigns. We work directly with big brands as well as industry leading agencies. What unites our work is a passion for visual thinking, compelling storytelling and making information more engaging.
No day is the same at Scriberia. You will be working collaboratively with the animation team - storyboarding, designing artwork and bringing animation projects to life through 2D animation and motion graphics.
You must be fully proficient in After Affects and Photoshop. Ideally you will also have experience of Illustrator, Premiere and TV Paint. You will bring an exciting portfolio and varied showreel that demonstrates your creative thinking.
What you will bring to Scriberia:
- At least 4 years professional animation and idea creation experience.
- Experience in working as part of a creative team.
- Experience in directing projects and leading teams.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- An ability to meet deadlines and work to budgets.
- A sharp mind for a good idea.
- A collaborative approach to problem solving
- Good understanding of traditional animation principles
- An ability to adapt your style to match other artists’ and/or existing brands.
- Good knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects
- A friendly, positive attitude.
- Great if you also have:
- Stop-frame animation experience
- Knowledge of DragonFrame and Flash
- Knowledge of TV Paint
- Cinema 4D
Based in London, and trusted around the world, Scriberia empower our clients in the age of visual communication. Through animation, illustration, scribing, graphic facilitation and storytelling, our award-winning team offer a fast, flexible, creative service. With the power of pictures, we enable organisations of all shapes and sizes to define and share ideas, tell stories, align teams and engage new audiences.
Start date: immediate
Salary: depending on experience
Location: King’s Cross, N1
How to apply: please send your CV, cover letter and showreel to email@example.com